Assembly Technicians do merchandise assembly at customer locations.Responsibilities:
- Excellent customer service.
- Product assembly per manufacturer specifications.
- Communicate well.
- Work safely & cleanly.
- Be aware of customers in work area.
- Have tools and know how to use them.
- Work independently.
- Maintain productivity.
- Reliable transportation.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Work evenings, weekends, & holidays.
- Acceptable background screen.
Essential Job Functions
- Lift & carry up to 50 lbs.
- Stand & walk for long periods of time.
Climb up and down stairs.
- Ability to work outside.
- Frequently bend, kneel and reach.
- Use hands & fingers to assemble small parts.
Calibrate precise measurements.
- Communicate in English-- written & oral.
- Piece work commission the more you build, the more you make.