Insurance Commercial Account Manager
Lighthouse Insurance Agency
Northshore insurance agency looking for an experienced commercial lines account manager.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supports Producer in developing new business opportunities for existing clients and prospects;
- Initiates renewal process for existing clients, and discusses and creates renewal strategy with Producer;
- Analyzes and compares current exposures and develops renewal or new business specifications for marketing;
- Conducts marketing, negotiates rates, reviews quotes and coverages for competitiveness and accuracy;
- Reviews and summarizes marketing results and prepares proposals;
- Finalizes proposals and presentations in coordination with Producer;
- Binds insurance coverage and prepares binders and/or delegate certificates issuance;
- Reviews policies for accuracy and review contracts;
- Prepares summaries and/or schedules of coverage for clients;
- Reviews client accounting history, responds to accounting inquiries, corrects discrepancies, and contacts client on receivable collections;
- Participates in the claims process as directed by management, including claim submission, follow-up and overall communication;
- Provides technical guidance to staff assisting with client needs or procedural issues;
- Notifies brokers of pertinent information related to client retention;
- Meets with clients as needed or directed by Producer;
- Engages in optimal and appropriate usage of applicable agency management systems;
- Other duties as assigned.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.