Sign On Bonus: Unlimited bonus potential
Loan Processor - Call Center (No Weekends)
Primary Location: Covington, LA
Shift: Full-Time 40 hours per week Monday - Friday 8-4
Pay: $12-$14 depending on experience and dedication.
Incentives: Unlimited Bonus Potential *Insurance is offered and vacation/ PTO given after 90 days of employment.
Our Team Members must work well in team settings and have the ability to problem solve, negotiate, and multitask. Organizational skills, verbal, written and communication skills are a must.
- Agents are responsible for calling 200-400 people a day regarding past due accounts and securing payments.
- Negotiates payment plans with customers; follows guidelines for follow-up on payment plans.
- Maintains records of all delinquent accounts by logging collection notes and depositing transactions in various collections systems.
- Prepares Collection Reports for Manager as requested.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- One-year previous collections or Customer service experience
- Call debtors to secure payments on past due accounts
- Proficient in working on a PC, and competent in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Full proficiency in Excel, Outlook, and Word.
- Miscellaneous duties assigned
- Ensure all work is performed in compliance with Company Policies as well as local, state and federal collections laws and regulations.
- Must be 18 or older to apply
- Type at least 40 WPM
- Professional phone etiquette
- Solid negotiating skills
- Ability to multitask
- Positive attitude
- Ability to problem Solve
- Maintain confidentiality
- Remain in a stationary position 95% of the time
- Occasionally move about inside the office to access office machinery and files.
- Consistently operates a computer and other office productivity machinery (i.e., Calculator, Scanner, Phone, Computer, printer)
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively, orally and in writing.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.